NOT ALL INKS & TONERS IN WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SHOP. PH: 09-6290010. If in Auckland visit our shop. Save $$s on Genuine & compatible (generic) inks; Toners; Refill ink Bottles & Courier. (compare Mega Centre & other office supply Prices). Buy on-line for 2% Discount at Check-out & Collect from shop. Pay via POLi securely using Debit/eftpos card or pay direct into our Bank Account provided. (No charges to Buyer) or Credit Card via Stripe. (you incur 2% charge). Collect from shop during Business hours or if unable to come during shop hours can arrange pick up from close by Raams Dairy Shop.
We sell GENUINE Inks & Toners & Premium Quality Generic Inks & Toners & Eco Tank Printer Inks from the Best ISO certified Factories overseas. The prices of Generic inks & toners may be few dollars more than the cheapest on the market but failures minimal. Shipping please choose the correct Shipping Charges.
For Trouble free Printing suggest buy Genuine Inks & Toners for Printers released past 2-3 years. If using Generic or Compatible Ink/Toner Read ARTICLES (see top of home page) & DISABLE FIRMWARE UPDATES for Printers you bought past 2-3 years. Unless you disable after some updates the foll. may happen. (1) The current inks & toners in the market with old version firmware may not be recognised. You may have to wait 4-6 months for Inks & Toners with updated Firmware in the Chips to be reproduced; tested in overseas factories and shipped to NZ. IN THE MEANTIME YOU HAVE TO BUY GENUINE inks & Toners Costing $$$s. (2) The Inks/Toners you have with Old Firmware may not work & has to be dumped. For above reason never Buy & Stock up inks/toners unless you have Blocked (Disabled) updates.
If coming to our Base in Mt Roskill Shops, Auckland PHONE US ON 09-6290010 or e-mail us: email@example.com as some slow moving toners & Hi end Colour Laser Printer Toners costing over $150.00 may be available on-line only.
Compare our prices with others in Mega Centres & Office Depots.
Expensive Genuine Toners check your toner levels weekly & save up to $40.00 per toner ordering from us few days before your toner runs out rather than rushing and buying from Mega Centres !!
DUE TO HUNDREDS OF NEW PRINTERS ON THE MARKET WE SHALL NOT TAKE BACK YOUR INKS & TONERS BOUGHT OFF US IF YOUR PRINTER BREAKS DOWN
ALL OUR PRICES INCLUDE GST. TO KEEP OUR PRICES VERY LOW FOR CUSTOMERS PAYING BY EFTPOS/DEBIT CARD,
2% WILL BE ADDED FOR PAYMENTS MADE BY CREDIT CARD OR AMEX
Technical Terms for Inks – Cyan = Blue; Magenta = Red; Yellow (no other name)
XL = more ink in the ink cartridge; XXL even more ink. For some inks Tri colour Pack (3 colours in one pack); Value Pack (all 4 inks);
Combo Pk = Bk & Col. For Toners “A” indicates Low Toner & “X” Indicates High Toner (More Toner)
Our Discount priced Services include: Sale of Genuine & Generic (Compatible) Inks; Toners; Printer Drums; Eco Tank Printer Inks;
Label Printer Labels. Tape Conversions & DVD File Conversion & Duplication
(Over 15 years in Operation Serving Customers Based in Balmoral Shops & Relocated to Mt Roskill Shops past 2 years;
now providing an on-line service as well for our customers
Ink, Toner and Drums
Genuine Toner & Drums
Generic Toner and Drums
Tape/ DVD Conversion
Re-inking selected ink cartridges
Problems with Inks/Toners
***** For your Colour Printer to work you must have Ink or Toner both Black & all colours. If you replace only Black Ink, printer may not work. If you have left printer without using for over 3 or 4 months putting new inks does not guarantee your printer will work. If you had used only Black & never used colours for over 3 months colours may not work. If you bring printer from overseas inks may not be available in New Zealand.
Any problem with genuine Inks/Toners you buy
Phone the HP; Epson; Canon or Brother company Customer Support Line/Chat line. Keep the outside box; packaging & clips etc carefully till ink/toner finishes. (Google: what is the customer support line for ____________ your printer manufacturer. Keep your printer Make & Model and serial number handy. To save on your valuable time read through problem solving & see if you could sort out the problem yourself or phone us & see if we could.
Genuine inks you buy will always fit If you are unable to fit ask someone else to try.
Problem Solving/customer ignorance
- Not peeling off peel off tapes; (don’t remove full label) Not removing clips if any from ink cartridges; & Not removing the pull off strip in some toner cartridges.
- Printer may show a X or ! mark for one colour; you may put a new ink but still if you find the mark check if it shows for the black or colour you changed or for another colour. Sometimes you may have to change all for your printer to work.
- For printers which take 2 inks putting the colour in place of Black & Vise Versa
- Where the printer take a Black & Photo Black putting wrong one in the wrong slot. Same with Cyan & light Cyan or Photo Cyan.
- Not knowing that many new printers take low/medium & high volume ink cartridges. The High volume ink cartridge occupies the full slot while standard cartridge fits in the middle of the slot. As long as your printer is listed in the Genuine ink box they will definitely fit in.
- Keeping your printer over your head level or at your foot level & trying to put the inks. Your eye level should be same as ink slot.
- Keeping the printer close to window exposing to direct sunlight drying the ink
- Not knowing number of pages indicated is for printing 5% area cover on page
- Not knowing that once you change a New Brother Drum you should Reset the drum. (Unless you Reset, the drum will not be Recognised). Google “How to Reset ………………………..drum (your Drum Make & Model) for …………………………….Printer (Your printer Make & Model)
- Not doing Printer Head Cleaning/Drum cleaning on a regular basis. (for most ink printers you can do this from the buttons in your printer itself or from the Printer Driver software installed in your computer).
If your printer does not print it can be of several reasons:
- Faulty ink-either Black or colour or if your printer takes individual inks like 4
or 5 inks/Toners one of the inks/Toners being empty or Faulty. Check carefully if any “X” mark appears. If all seems fine on printer to check if it’s a printer problem or Communication problem between your computer & Printer keep a document on the scanner glass & do a copy. You can press copy button or Scan & Print. If the copy comes out OK, THEN THERE IS SOME COMMUNICATIN PROBLEM BETWEEN THE COMPUTER & PRINTER. Clear all documents in the queue waiting to print, off computer and printer & start all over again & try print a different document & check.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBERS: (Google & Check)
Problems with GENERIC inks & Toners: Too many Printers & Inks – Too many problems – Read thro’ before you phone us. Ph: 09-6290010 or 6236696 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Trouble free printing buy Genuine Inks. If you do not have basic printer knowledge or no time to work out in case of any problems buy genuine inks all the time. Phone/e-mail us BEFORE ANY RETURNS. If returned saying ink/toner does not work we can’t give any Refund AS 95% PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SORTED OVER THE PHONE.
Generic Ink & Toners:
When a new batch of printers are put on the Market the printer manufacturers may change the firmware (software) they put in the printers. Hence earlier version of inks & toners may not be accepted. Never update the FIRMWARE of the printer when prompted (if you get message “NEW FIRMWARE FOUND”) if using Generic or cheaper inks. If you update the firmware, the printer MAY REJECT current version cartridge. (We can’t give you any Refunds) if you accidentally upgrade your firmware.
With Generic Toners if you get a “X” mark or “Cartridge Error” or “No Cartridge present” or “Replace toner” even though you have put a new cartridge, take out the ink/toner cartridge out & try again. Carefully check if the message is for the cartridge you put in or for another colour (if you have a colour printer). Most time it is due to some FLAP ON TONER CARTRIDGE NOT TRIGGERING COUNTER ON PRINTER. (not faulty toner). If the message still persists google “how to RESET ___________ (your ink/toner number) for ________________ (your Printer Model). It will just involve few simple steps. If Can’t find out phone or preferably e-mail us & we shall e-mail you the steps to Reset Printer.
***** For Most Colour Printers to work you must have Ink or Toner both Black & all colours. If you replace only Black Ink/Toner only, printer may not work. Replace Inks when the printer is on. If you have left printer without using for over 3 or 4 months putting new inks does not guarantee your printer will work. If you had used only Black & never used colours for over 3 months, colours may not work. If doing only 1 or 2 pages per month never buy Generic Inks; Buy Genuine. If Printer is bought overseas, inks may not be available in NZ.
**** When you put in a Generic or even Genuine Brother Drum you have to Reset the Drum. Google “ How to Reset ______________ drum (your Drum number) for ______________ (your printer model). Otherwise new Drum will not be recognized & drum light will be flashing.
PROBLEM SOLVING – Most problems are caused due to:
- Some generic inks will not work well unless you do the printer Head Cleaning after you put the new inks (Google & find out how to do)
- Not putting the correct ink in the correct slot – if your printer has 2 inks putting Black in the slot for Colour & phoning us cartridge does not fit. If your printer takes 5 or more inks putting wrong cartridge in the wrong place
- Never put inks when printer is off – Sometimes they May not be recognized.
- Not checking & taking off any Tapes/Clips etc from ink/Toner cartridges.
- Printer inks are now made in low/medium & High Volume. High volume ink cartridge will be bigger sized & fit the full slot & the low volume ones fit in the middle of the slot. (like people of different shapes going thro’ same car door)
- Checking the size & shape of Generic ink/toner with Genuine inks & phoning us they look different. Generic ink/toner manufacturers can’t copy identical shape. Generic inks when you put in slight push needed..
- Never buy Generic inks if you are worried about messages coming like Non Genuine ink/toner installed – will damage your printer – we won’t take back.
- When you put a new generic or compatible ink or toner, or put in a Refilled ink cartridge if it shows Low or No ink/ toner ignore the message. The ink/toner will be full but because of the Chip it sometimes may show low.
- Generic or compatible ink/toner quality will never match that of genuine ones as claimed by many Resellers in Websites. Some even claim they will be superior to genuine ones. Hence not good enough for Hi Quality printing like Photos or where 100% color match is important. However for day to day work like school/university projects; invoices with a small logo; handouts which don’t require high accuracy of colors Generic inks/toners work satisfactorily.
- For ink printers do the Printer Head cleaning Regularly. If after using Laser Printers for over a year or two if it produces faint images first Google and find out how to do Drum Cleaning. If may involve putting a paper & pressing some buttons. If asked to take out the Drum do not do it unless you have basic knowledge about printers. If problem still persist contact a printer Technician –
- Keeping your printer over your head level or at your foot level & trying to put the inks/toners. Your eye level should be same as ink slot.
- Keeping printer near a window exposing to direct sunlight drying up the ink.
- On some occasions when you have used generic inks few times & if the generic ink is not recognized trying a GENUINE INK has helped.
- If your printer does not print it can be one of several reasons: Faulty ink – either Black or color or if your printer takes individual inks like 4 or 5 inks/toners one of the inks/toners being empty or faulty. To check if it’s a printer problem or communication problem between computer & printer keep a document on the scanner glass & do a copy. Press copy button or in some printers scan & print. If copy comes out OK, then your printer should be fine.
STAFF ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO GIVE ANY REFUND ON ANY RETURNS
Always Phone on 6290010 or 0220789963 before any returns
Accuracy of Information given from printer forums is not Guaranteed
EVERY BATCH OF SAME PRINTER MAKE & MODEL PUT ON THE MARKET MAY HAVE SOME INFORMATION IN THE CHIPS PUT IN MOST INKS & TONERS RELEASED IN PAST 2 – 3 YEARS. GENUINE TONERS WILL WORK WITH ALL BATCHES BUT COMPATIBLE GENERIC TONERS & INKS MAY NOT BE RECOGNISED.
ONCE YOU INSTALL A NEW PRINTER UNLESS YOU BLOCK THE FIRMWARE UPDATES THE FIRMWARE UPDATES MAY PREVENT YOU USING COMPATIBLE INKS & TONERS. IF YOU UPDATE THE FIRMWARE THE COMPATIBLE INKS & TONERS MAY NOT BE RECOGNISED. (IN THIS CASE NO REFUNDS WILL BE POSSIBLE). UPDATES CAN BE BLOCKED FROM THE DISPLAY PANEL OF PRINTERS OR THROUGH WINDOWS 10 or 7 (May be through Mac Operating System as well) You will be able to find the information in Google or E-mail us and shall e-Mail a pdf file how to do this or if you come to our base ask for an Information sheet)
What are printer firmware updates? Printer firmware is the program stored inside of a printer, which allows it to receive information from a computer and turn it into a printed image. Both ink cartridge and toner printers have firmware.
When a New Batch of printers are put on the market the printer manufacturers may change the Firmware they put in the Printers. (The printers will take the same toners & inks but because of the New Firmware update the earlier version of Inks & Toners may not be accepted by the New Batch of printers). Advise us if you have bought the Printer in the past 2 or 3 months. If our manufacturers have heard of any firmware update they will advise us and we stop selling our earlier stock & advise you to wait till new Stock with updated firmware is available.
Try not update Printer Firmware if using Generic or Compatible inks & Toners – the current version of Inks/toners MAY STOP WORKING as the Firmware may recognise the product you are using is Not a Genuine Product. DISABLE PRINTER DRIVER UPDATES (Google & find out or e-Mail us if you need information)
Quite often, especially in the printing industry, a new firmware upgrade can actually downgrade features or functions! Specifically, firmware designed to limit or restrict the use of third party consumables. That is fine if you only use OEM Genuine Ink Cartridges in your printer, firmware updates are unlikely to have any impact on you. However, if you use third party compatibles or re-manufactured ink cartridges, it’s probably best if you don’t upgrade to any non-critical versions just yet.
We’ve had many customers with a previously fully functioning printer contact us to say they suddenly can’t use any third party cartridges. The reason; Almost certainly caused by a recently installed printer update.
Updates can be installed or prompted to an end user in several different and increasingly disguised ways. Usually in the form of a pop up dialogue box on your PC or message in your task bar, with details of a file to download and the change list of the file. Alternatively, you may have agreed to receive automatic updates when you ticked the relevant boxes during the initial installation of the printer… something not many of us actually read.
In more recent times a crucial factor to consider if you own a Brother, HP or Epson printer is whether your supplier keeps up to date with printer firmware changes. Firmware updates are common practice nowadays and once they are installed your printer most likely will not recognise your generic cartridges. We recommend turning OFF all printer software updates to stop this from occuring. Also if your cartridge supplier is reputable they will always stock the very latest chip updated cartridges to avoid compatibility issues from occuring. Our wholesale importer imports the best Brand in limited numbers to avoid the problems & Recalls old stock & Replace with New Chips when they come to know. Any problems phone us 096290010 before Returns. However, many on-line Traders import the inks/Toners in bulk (To get at cheap prices) and continue selling them even when a New Batch of Printers is released or New Firmware Updated as they have to clear the stock. Hence you get higher and higher failures buying cheap Inks & Toners on-line.
The above information is taken from latest printer forums from Google and other sources and the accuracy is not guaranteed by us
Any problem with GENUINE INK/Toner you buy phone HP; EPSON; CANON or BROTHER customer support line. They will guide you step by step & advise you if it is faulty ink or toner or printer problem. WE CANT ACCEPT FAULTY GENUINE INKS & TONERS AS PARENT COMPANIES INSIST CUSTOMER SHOULD CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY. Failures with Genuine inks & Toners is very rare but do happen. (1 or 2 in 1000)
Any problem with Generic Inks/Toners Read Problem solving info. Given in our website. If Still not able to solve the problem Phone: 09-6290010 or 09-6236696. Over 95% problems have been sorted over the Phone.
To get a Refund ON Generic Ink/Toner you should:
- Return with all packaging boxes – We shall refund you the Return courier cost aand the price you paid as soon as we get the ink/toner back.
- If any error messages appear on Printer Display/Screen, e-mail email@example.com with your printer make & Model and exact message WORD TO WORD or preferably take an Image with your Mobile & e-mail us
- If an ink or toner is accepted but produces marks or smudging put in the box 2-3 printouts showing the defect (Not confidential documents) which we could forward to the manufacturer.
If you just return ink/Toner & tell us they don’t fit/don’t work no refund will be given. (New printers life is 3 or 4 years even for customers using Genuine Inks. (Based on our own experience dealing with inks & toners past 15 years)